Sand Pac is an easy mixing, water soluble, polymer supplied as a granular powder. Sand Pac is designed for preparation of viscous earth-reinforcing fluids or slurries for a variety of drilling, trenching, and walling applications in the geo-construction industry.
- Can be mixed directly in the borehole or excavation
- Stabilizes borehole while excavating; improves skin friction
- Non-gelling, even at high viscosities, facilitating settlement of fines, and maintenance of a clean fluid
- High cohesiveness to bind excavated soil and gravel
- Improves loading and removal of spoils
- Works well in both fresh and saltwater
Appearance: Solid. Powder. Dust.
ODOR: Odorless or no characteristic odor.
Sand Pac is ideal for slurry trenching, diaphragm walls, drilled shafts/bored piles, and tunneling.
Treatment For 500 Gallons of Water
- 5lbs of Sand Pac will treat 500 gallons of water, use Soda Ash to lower water hardness
- Sand Pac should be used in addition to other Velocity Energy Services products
Sand Pac should be mixed by sifting carefully into a stream of water directed into the excavation or an agitator mix tank. Make-up water should have a pH of 8-10; add 6 lbs SODA ASH per 1,000 gallons water.