Bore Clean is a liquid solution of nonionic surfactants formulated to lower surface tension and increase wetting properties of drilling fluids.
- Assists in keeping the drill bit clean and prevents bit balling
- Designed to work in fresh or saltwater
- Mixes very easily
- Promotes settling of clays at the reserve pit/tank
- Reduces torque and drag associated with drilling in swelling clays
Appearance Viscous Liquid
Specific gravity @ 20°C .99 – 1.01
Flash Point >200°
Designed to reduce the interfacial tension and inhibit the hydration and dispersion of clay and shale.
- ½ gallon of Bore Clean treats 500 gallons of water
Recommended Fluid Formulation for Drilling in clay (Per 500 Gal)
- 2 LBS SODA ASH
- ¼ Gallon Bore Drill
- ½ Gallon Bore Clean
Bore Drill inhibits the swelling of clay. Bore Clean is used as a wetting agent to prevent clay from sticking to the product line and downhole tooling. May need to increase Bore Clean to 4 Qts per 500 gallons if clay is highly reactive (sticky) Add soda ash at a rate of 1 pt/100 gallons to treat water prior to mixing other additives. Soda ash will enhance the yield of your additives.